Sunday, April 11, 2010

So it begins...

I’m officially back in Richmond. And while spring is pretty most places, there has been everything to love about spring here so far. Last week I saw sunshine every day and the temperature hit 90. My happy place. I managed to forget to bring my sister’s camera with me; so sadly no pictures to prove that the trees and flowers are in full bloom and quite gorgeous. You’ll have to either take my word for it or come see me very, very soon.


It was a busy week and I spent most of it tired. I did get to see a friend from Israel one evening which was quite therapeutic. There is just nothing quite like catching up with my Israeli friends.


I am feeling uncharacteristically unchatty at the moment (which has absolutely nothing to do with it being 75 degrees and sunny and me wanting to be anywhere but on my computer) so I’m calling this blog post sufficient. No doubt my verbosity will rear its ugly head soon enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Cohen said...

Aaaannnd she's back in the fast lane! :D

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home