Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nieces & Nephews

My sister Amy holding Abigail, aka "the frog". It never fails to amuse me how she can pull her legs straight up into a frog position. I see the Navy Seals in her future...aren't they called "frogmen"?

When Alex gets started giggling, it takes awhile to get him over it.

Amari is the newest addition to the family. She'll be tough...she has no choice with Taylor and Alex leading the way.

I know this is a bit redundant...I say it all the time, hence redundant. It's been a blast to be with my family again. One evening Jonathan, Sherri, Amy, Marilyn and I took the kids out on the lake with a pontoon. Water and sun...summer is the best time of year...hands down.

Marilyn, Amari and I on the pontoon. Amari slept. Marilyn and I bonded. Probably by doing what we do best when it's the two of us...talking politics or sports with the liberal use of movie quotes wherever possible as conversing is always more fun when one can do so with the use of comedic quotes (with the right intonation, of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home