Don't see this every day...
Israeli fighter jets. This was taken from my living room window.
Last week President George W. Bush was in town. His hotel was between my apartment and my office and traffic was a nightmare. There were also a bajillion police, soldiers and random men in suits and sunglasses. On this particular morning I was on the bus and after sitting there for five minutes without moving an inch I decided to get off the bus and walk the rest of the way since it was only another 30 minutes or so by foot. Wouldn't you know it...they closed off the streets to foot traffic as well because his motorcade was passing through. I can't say I have ever seen the leader of the free world drive by with his entire entourage. Another thing to love about living in Jerusalem. You are on your way to work and next thing you know, the President is driving by. Unfortunately he didn't stop to chat.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home