Halftime
Halftime was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time. They brought out this mat thing-a-ma-whatchit that they inflated for a "halftime show" with some little gymnasts. It was a free for all on the field. Haifa obviously was going with the "stay loose" theme. Their players came over to the stands to hang with family and friends. And for the record, #93 was as big as he looks in this picture. I didn't know there were guys this big in Israel but apparently Haifa found at least one. It brought back images of Orlando Pace days.
Jerusalem was busy putting a plan together to win the game. They were supposed to win this game handily (or so I'm told). There are no locker rooms so team meetings, even at halftime, are held on the sidelines.
Jonathan & David chatting with Ben at the half.
Like I said...free for all at halftime. We went out and tossed a football around to pass the time. Em's got a pretty good arm. Watch and weep, Todd Boeckman.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home