Saturday, March 29, 2008

Race Day

So it was half-marathon day in Jerusalem and two days before the race, the brothers and I decided to run the 10k with the rest of my running gang. All well and good until David got the flu, Jonathan stuffed up his ankle and I remembered that I've run maybe three times in the last two months. I decided to be stupid and run anyway since I didn't have a legitimate injury.

The gang before the race. Still smiling at this point. Jason (top left) actually did the half-marathon. Crazy man.

I'm undoubtedly laughing at something David just said. He had me in stitches more often than not. I should have been doing less laughing....

...and more of this. I needed all the help I could get. I love this pic. A little pre-race prayer and warm-up.

After the race we went to get some food and then met up with Tony and Nicole and their friend who plays American football in Israel. (More blogging to follow about American football in Israel...good stuff!!) As you can see Jonathan is bonding with him. We figured some good football talk would help him restore his manhood since he lost so much of it carrying Sherri's purse around. Sherri and I figured what doesn't kill him will only make him stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home