Happy Easter!
This year I went to the Garden Tomb again for Easter morning....one of my very favorite things to do. This is David (smiling big as always), Sherri and me just chilling in the peace and calm of a beautiful Easter morning.
David, Jonathan & Sherri just verifying the tomb is still empty. It is.
There may be cooler things than spending Easter morning at the Garden Tomb in Jerusalem with family; but right now...I certainly can't think of anything that tops this.
We stayed for both the 6:30 sunrise service and the later 9:30 AM service because I was singing with the team. It was an absolutely perfect day. The sun was out and you can see it was warm enough...even at 6:30...for short sleeves. The last two years it was cold and rainy so it was glorious to have it so warm and sunny.
I had mixed feelings this time, knowing it was my last time singing at the Garden Tomb on Easter morning...at least for the foreseeable future. I've so enjoyed this every year and am more than a little sad to think it was my last time.
1 Comments:
Hey Lori! It's Bethany. I enjoyed reading your blog and think the pictures are great! It was super fun singing with you and am feeling somewhat privileged to have shared a mic with you on your so called "last time". But I must say, you know as well as I do that nobody REALLY has a "last time" here in Jerusalem. It's much more like a "unknown next time". ;)
4:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home