Saturday, March 08, 2008

Shabbat in Tel Aviv


Spring is here!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to have the weather warm again. Not that I think it is here to stay but I certainly enjoyed it today. I even managed to get up early on Shabbat because I couldn't resist the prospect of a run along the beach in Tel Aviv. This is a "pre-run, pre-coffee" shot so we still look reasonably fresh, if not exactly coherent at this point. After all it was not even noon yet on a Shabbat.
...Our post-run, pre-coffee shot a whole hour later. So much for a quick 35 minute run along the beach. An hour later we stumbled into this cafe for coffee, fruitshakes and a massive Israeli breakfast.
Did I mention the fruitshakes? Unbelievably delish.
These are the things I'm going to miss...a morning run with great friends followed by a great cup of coffee. In this case, the coffee was bad (really, really bad!) so thank God for the fruitshakes.




1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Cohen said...

Awe, MAN! I MISS running with the gang! Granted, I only joined you people for a short time, but STILL! It just looks like fun. :D

4:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home