Thursday, February 07, 2008

Playing in the Snow

So I'm in bed at 7:00 AM just trying to wake up when my flatmate calls me on my cell phone (don't you love cell phones...why bother to get out of bed, walk two feet and knock on my door when you can call me on my cell, right?). She told me that some of the girls were heading out into the snow to take pictures. That was when I realized that it had snowed and I didn't have to go to work. YAY!!! We weren't three feet out the door and she was snapping pictures.

My friend Jacki and I. We all walked to the Old City, snapping pictures the entire time. This was one of Jacki's first times in snow so she was like a kid at Christmas. :)


Love this pic.


Right about the time we got to the Old City, it started snowing up a storm again. This is Jacki, Karen & I.



We ran into some friends and naturally a snow ball fight commenced. The snow was almost icy so it packed a punch when your aim was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home