3 Days and Counting
Believe it or not, I only have three more work days at CFI. I still have about three months worth of work that should be done but at some point I will just have to walk away and what is done is done and what is not done may not have needed to be done anyway. I have been going in on the weekends and I always get a lot a lot of things done but somehow I feel like I've barely made a dent. I am determined to have my desk neat before I leave. It may be a first for my poor over-burdened desk...it will be the first break it has had in four years. Tomorrow evening I am off to Dahab for a few days of relaxation. I'm hoping to hike Mt. Sinai...we will see how it all works out.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home