Saturday, January 13, 2007

No Place Like Home

There truly is no place like home for the holidays. I got to spend almost five weeks with my family back in the States over Christmas and New Years. I drank copious amounts of French Vanilla flavored coffee (financed by my dad who couldn’t tell me to stop drinking so much coffee because he’s actually worse than I am!!) and I watched lots of football, went to a basketball game, bonded with my parents and siblings, spoiled my niece and three nephews to the very best of my ability and hung out with old friends. I have never had such a long vacation and I was NOT ready to stop…I could have lounged for quite a long time yet but duty called so I’m back in Jerusalem ready for another year of challenges.

1 Comments:

Blogger trustinghisheart said...

We r sooo glad u luv 2 come home. So good to c u enjoying it all.
2 bad OSU Buckeyes didn't show up for the bowl game. :p

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home